Friday, January 16, 2009

Next week...it begins!

So the House Insurance Committee will be meeting next week, and I'm quite excited to see what's happening. To be candid, I haven't been at the Statehouse yet this year since there was little happening until after the Presidential Inauguration anyway. It will be nice to see the usual suspects crammed into the teeny little committee room that is way too hot and way to packed for the issues being covered.

I'll check out the bills being heard later today and am pretty excited about this new chapter of my professional career. In the past, I've always had other people to lean on, but this year, it's just me. I know there are others around who will help and be interested in what's happening, but at the end of the day, it's my name on the client contracts.

2 comments:

  1. I shall see you Wednesday at 10:30 in room 156B my friend! Am I weird for getting that "rollercoaster/butterfly" feeling in my belly at the thought of going to a House Insurance Committee meeting?? I hope not...

    ReplyDelete