Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Client visit

So a client is in town this week. Pretty good so far. They are interested in meeting with different folks around the state and I'm responsible for getting the meetings set up. It still continues to amaze me that I get to do this for a living. I absolutely love what I'm doing and couldn't imagine doing anything else.

I have another client interview at the end of the month, then a nice weekend of camping and fishing with some friends right after the interview. Picking up this additional client would be swell as it fits in with my area of expertise (should I put expertise in quotes?).

In any event, other than the long overdue heat, things are going well...just not much to update during the summer months. Summer study committees start next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment